Use of Arttly
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
What follows applies only to your use of our Site and does not affect any rights you have under the Uniform Commercial Code, applicable laws addressing product liability or other rights you may have. Â The following, though, is important information about your use of this Site.
THE SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. Arttly.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES AND MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Arttly.COM THEREFORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS (INCLUDING AFTER AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED) AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. Â PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS MAY RELATE TO PRICING AND AVAILABILITY, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Subject to the Terms stated herein, Arttly grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to the access and use the Website and Service for personal, non-commercial use only. The Terms do not authorize you to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, reproduce, transmit, display, produce, perform, distribute, sell, license, or create derivative works of any portion of the Website and Service, without the express written permission of Arttly. Moreover, you are not authorized to compile or republish the content in any form. You agree to not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code for this Website and Service. In addition, you shall not use robots, spiders, and manual or automated software or scripts, or data mining or similar data extraction tools to access, scrape, crawl or spider the Website. A limited exception to the prohibition is granted to internet search engines and non-commercial archives.
Rules of Conduct for Users
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR USING THIS SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING RULES OF CONDUCT FOR USERS:
- 1. You acknowledge and agree that Arttly.com does not and cannot review all content submitted or posted to the site and that you and/or others who post such content are responsible for it.
- 2. While not condoned or allowed under these Terms, the Website may contain material you feel is offensive or inappropriate material, and you are solely responsible for such exposure.
- 3. The Website may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- 4. You shall not take any action on the Website that would disrupt, damage, or harm the Service.
- 5. If you are a registered user, then you are solely responsible for your account, including any activity undertaken under your username and password. You agree to notify Arttly promptly if there is an unauthorized use or access to your account, or any other breach of security.
- 5. You alone are responsible for your conduct and materials or content you submit, display or post on the Service.
- 6. You shall not use the Service to process prohibited content. Prohibited content includes content or other material that Arttly.com believes:
A. Is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
B. Contains copyrighted material used without written permission of the owner;
C. Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others;
D. Advocates illegal activity;
E. Harms anyone, including minors; or
F. Provides a link to any of the above.
- 7. You are not allowed to harvest, create, send or distribute any unwanted or unsolicited email or communications to Users, or otherwise violate any anti-spamming laws.
- 8. The collection and harvesting of private or personally identifiable information is strictly prohibited.
- 9. If applicable, you agree to abide by the Consumer Review Posting Policy which supplement these Terms.
- 10. Arttly.com also reserves the right to cancel your order should it be deemed inappropriate in terms of language, content, or material.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website contains intellectual property rights owned by Arttly.com and any unauthorized use of the Website may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Arttly.com. You agree to not use the Arttly Marks without written permission from Arttly.com. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written and other materials that are part of this site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Arttly.com, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Arttly and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All photographs created by the personalization of products, including photographic previews, corporate or group logo designs and images created or generated by Arttly are owned exclusively by Arttly and, if there is any dispute about ownership, by accessing and using this Website and its Services offered by Arttly, you agree to assign any such rights to such CAG Images to Arttly.com. If you breach any of these Terms or otherwise infringe upon any intellectual property rights, then your authorization to use the Website and the license granted herein is automatically terminated.
You affirm that you are over the age of eighteen (18), as the Service and this Website are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. You affirm that you are able to enter into Terms, abide by and comply with these Terms. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Service and access this Website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Â§ 512), Arttly.com is registering with the U.S. Copyright Office as a Service Provider. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Arttly Agent with the following information in writing:
- a. Physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and
- d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- e. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to the Service Provider’s Designated Copyright Agent. This can be found and provided by emailing Arttly.com. The failure to comply with all of the requirements set forth above under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may result in an invalid DMCA notice.
At Arttly’s sole discretion, Arttly may terminate and close the accounts of Users who are offenders or infringers. In addition, Arttly reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to limit or restrict access or otherwise terminate and close the accounts of any Users who infringe upon the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of third parties.
General Contractual Clauses
- 2. ASSIGNMENT:Users may not convey, or otherwise transfer their rights under these Terms; however, Arttly may assign, convey or transfer without any restriction or notice.
- 3. TERMINATION: Your access and use of the Website and Service is at the sole discretion of Arttly.com. Arttly may remove any content and/or terminate your access without notice for any reason.
- 4. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- i. Governing Law/Venue:You agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in Florida. The state and federal courts in Florida shall be the exclusive forum and venue for any and all disputes that arise under or are in any way related to these Terms. You agree that any action or proceeding involving Arttly.com or these Terms shall be heard, if in federal court, the United States District Court of Florida, and if in state court, the Circuit Court Broward County
- ii. Amendment: Arttly is free to alter, amend, or change these Terms at any time without notice. The amendments will be prospective only. You are encouraged to review these Terms from time-to-time because they may change without notice, and your use of the Website and Service is governed by the Terms in place at that time.
- iii. Entire Agreement:These Terms reflect the entire agreement between you and Arttly.com. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you submit, download, access, or use third-party content.
- iv. Enforcement:The failure to enforce any Term is not a waiver of such Term. Regardless of any statute, law, or regulation to the contrary, any claim, demand, or cause of action related to the Website, Service or the Terms must be filed within one year after the date it arose, otherwise it will be barred.